Friday, November 27, 2009

I have lice....HELP!!!!?

I just recently cut my brother in laws little sisters hair and come to find out, she had f****** lice! Now I have it. I am kinda creeped out about bugs in my hair and I won't be able to get anything to treat it until I can go to Walmart or CVS or something and that is 70 miles away. Is there anything that I might have here in my house that can kill them so I can comb my hair with little gay comb and get rid of them? Someone, PLEEAAASSSEEE HELP!!!!!!!!!!



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

there are lots of home remedies you can try heres a link http://www.otan.dni.us/webfarm/emailproj...



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

when me and my sister had lice when we were kids, my mom would put mayonise in our hair or sometimes penut butter.. i know it sounds gross but it always worked for us.



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

use plenty of mayo to smother them out...it works..not that i've ever tried it lol but it will also leave their hair shiny and soft...use a fine tooth comb to comb out the lice while the mayo is still in their hair



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

Try saturating your hair w/ baby oil %26amp; putting a plastic bag over your head for a few hours %26amp; then when your take it off comb out all the dead lice %26amp; their nits %26amp; the follow up w/ the lice treatment in a few days to a week.



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.



:(



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

You have to use a special shampoo like "Nizarol"



poor girl!



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

Hmmm now i see why associating with people is bad thing



Mayo, yes, will help actually.



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

yea baby oil would help



but my sister had it and she used virgin coconut oil.



i dont know if u havent heard of that but yea it was effective.



search it up if u dont know



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

I would try the Listerine and vinegar treatment shown in the link of your second answer first.



That mayo seems like it'll be hard to wash out.



Good luck



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

vinegar for foods or lemon juice will make them dizzy a lot. also you must comp your hair with a comp which its teeth are very close to each other. Make sure you do this job in the bathroom so you can wash away these bugs so no one can catch them again.Do this a much as you can and you 'll be free soon.



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

its ok. mayo does help.



Best of luck!: )



I have lice....HELP!!!!?

its okay i do too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan