Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WOMEN why do u think God made us for??

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special...



I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,



yet gentle enough to give comfort.



I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth



and the rejection that many times comes from her children.



I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going



when everyone else gives up,



and take care of her family through



sickness and fatigue without complaining.



I gave her the sensitivity to love her children



under any and all circumstances,



even when her child has hurt her very badly.



I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults



and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.



I gave her wisdom to know



that a good husband never hurts his wife,



but sometimes tests her strengths



and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.



And finally, I gave her a tear to shed.



This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."



"You see my son," said God,



"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,



the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.



The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,



because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides



WOMEN why do u think God made us for??

a warm place to put it



WOMEN why do u think God made us for??

OMG STRIP GIVE IT UP !.... YOU WERE CREATED TO COMFORT, PLEASE, %26amp; SATIFY A MAN'S DESIRES !!.... ALL TOO SIMPLE..... LEAVE IT BE......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan