Sunday, November 29, 2009

PLeeeeasse Help me??

okay.. im 14 years old and i think i have arthiritis!! i play tennis and really enjoy it.. but when ever i hold the raquet too long i feel pain in my fingers.. and sometimes when i comb my hair and i hold on to the handle i feel a little..and sometimes when its cold i feel a little little bit of pain... i think its from when i was younger, i never cracked my fingers but all my cousins did so i wanted to see what it was like.. and then i did it all the time but ive stopped cracking like a year ago! please help me is there a cream out there for young people for their hands!! i dont wanna have arthiritis!!



PLeeeeasse Help me??

Your to young for Arthritis and if you did have it (for some real freaky reason) you would notice it every day when you wake up, when it rains, when it is cold, etc. You probably pinched a nerve... if it's getting to you.. Go see a Dr. and have it checked out but relax -- you have a long and wonderful life in front of you.



Good luck



PLeeeeasse Help me??

you haven't got arthritis. if you troubled. tell your mom. she will put your mind at rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan