Friday, November 27, 2009

Isn't it unsanitary?

I'm a hand washer. I'll wash my hands soo many times such as after combing my hair, before eating, and most of all after I've used the bathroom. As I see and notice that some people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom or before eating, I think they're nasty. Ohh, I also keep hand wash if I have no access to soap and water.



Isn't it unsanitary?

It is gross that there are people out there that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. It is every unsanitary especially if they are health care workers, cooks, etc. Many germs can be spread by dirty hands such as E.coli, MRSA and many other nasty bacteria.



Isn't it unsanitary?

I am the same way. Yes, I think it is DISCUSTING when people don't wash their hands after using the restroom.



Isn't it unsanitary?

If someone urinates, and they touch their urine, it is clean. Urine is basically salt and water, and a few other things, but it's all 100% free of germs. It is their body, the toilet seat, the bathroom itself, etc that may not be sanitary and that's why they should wash. But also if they go #2, they definitely need to wash!



Isn't it unsanitary?

I totally agree. People these days are so lazy and unsanitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan