Friday, November 27, 2009

THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

No girls can accept who they are! Why can't you see that all of you are beautiful? No matter what? We are all beautiful inside. No one is perfect of course.



Now, I'mnot saying that everyone should stop combing their hair, it's just questions like, "HOW CAN I IMPRESS THIS GUY" or "WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO CATCH HIS EYE" or something like that. I mean, the pimple and makeup advice is okay, but it's so sad to see how many people want to wear clothes to attract boys. It's wrong. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you!



SO HERE'S MY QUESTION:



WHY CAN'T ANYONE SEE THAT YOU ARE BEAUTFUL NO MATTER WHAT? STOP TRYING TO CATCH HIS EYE AND BE YOURSELF.........



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

You can blame television for that. For putting up ads and everything with skinny models and what not. Because of this, not only girls, but people will strive for perfection. I don't think people will ever be satisfied with themselves. There will always be some flaw in a person that, that person wil try to change. I guess this question is kind of like the conflict in the movie with Will Smith, Hitch. Sometimes a person just needs a little push to get noticed and I see nothing wrong in it. But if someone changes their entire attitude, appearance, and etc for another, then I have to draw the line there. ^^



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

I think people ask this question out of shyness and are looking for ways to boost their confidence.



It's easier to think about looking attractive to get someone's attention than to approach a person directly %26amp; possibly be rejected.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

Because no one is truely happy with themselves, theres always something they want to change or wear or act.. In a perfect world it wouldn't matter and people would be valued for whats 'in the inside', but in the real world it dosen't work that way. (Even though I truely wish it did.)



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

because some girls are just a little insecure and it's normal



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

yes i agree a little bit on be yourself.. but yes i guess every1 is beautiful but come on u no that is not true we all see people in different ways.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

I agree with you, but the problem is self-esteem. Every guy wants that "perfect Barbie-type" and every girl sees the models and actresses and the lines of reality are blurred.



Beauty comes from the inside. The outside is constantly changing - but shallow people refuse to see that and insecure people don't know how to see it.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

i totally agree! i used to try to get attention a lot but then i realized what good is it having them like me if they dont really like the real me? i just learned to love myself (it was a lot easier than i thought it would be) by telling myself how awesome i was everyday and now i'm just myself and so far its working really well.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

THANK YOU.



Jesus, If I could have posted this exact thing the other day. (my computer won't allow me to ask questions- just answer them) lol.



Else wise, you'd of seen something similar to this.



I don't get why everyone has to think of themselves as ugly or not good enough. When everyone is perfect just the way they are.



It's really quite frustrating.



I'M GLAD SOMEONE SAID IT!



:D



I was beginning to think I was the only one who thought that, until now. :D



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

ALthough you make a good point. Its a girl thing lol



When someone is drawn to a man, their natural instict is to draw him to her. By either dressing nicely, provacatively etc



This doesnt mean that women lack self esteem/ confidence though- it just means that they want this guy to want themn back. I personally went thru a situation like this. and hey! I got the guys attention... to bad he has a girl friend though, lol.



But women can still see they are beautiful. WIth celebrities and this idea of what "beauty" really is- being an anorexic, stuck up, rich bi*ch, perfect hair, slawless skin etc it gets the minds of normal people wanting to achieve perfection. even celebrities arent pretty under all that make up! You do make a good point, but I beg to differ.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

Well, I agree with you. We should all know that we are beautiful and that we must love ourselves and be happy with the body that we are in, but the fact of the matter remains that we live in a society where there is a great deal of pressure on superficial things. Younger people also have a great deal of pressure on them to date and feel "accepted". Sex sells everywhere, so people also do what they can for physical attraction which makes a lot of young women obsess over fashion, weight loss, and being a runway model instead of being their natural selves.



I've been guilty of it myself. I know that as long as I am happy with how I look, I should not care what anyone else thinks. But, I have found myself on here asking questions to obtain a general opinion about what the average person may think or what other people think about a certain thing. I actually really like your question because it puts things into perspective and is a reality check. Thanks for the support to be an individual.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

I LOVE this question! 閳?Thanks so much for asking this! haha, I wish I knew the answer too! Amen sister, amen.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

because these girls are insecure but i completely agree with you these questions are ridiculous!



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

If you seem to think that NO girl can accept who they are...you obviously don't know me.



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

...wow, it is so true



that is a good question, i don't know the answer though



maybe others have put them down?



it is so wrong to be screwy with other peoples emotions



yeahh i would never change for anyone, it shows they are shallow and/or they don't like you for you



maybe listen to this or read it people (for sure read it, it has a meaning)



http://www.lyrics007.com/Third%20Eye%20B...



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

well if you haven't noticed yahoo answers is for asking questions.



maby you shouldn't use yahoo answers because you cant stand people asking questions!!!!!!!!!!!!



so why do you even go on yahoo answes?????????



WRECKED



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

i totally agree with you, they annoy me with those kind of questions



THIS IS So DEPRESSING! I HATE this SECTION of Y! A because NO GIRLS CAN..?

you are talking about the inner beauty of an individual and yes every one should recognise and justify to his/her own self that she/he is the beautiful creation of God .



Just it is the phase of life when a girl wants to attract and wear and dress up beautifully and take proper care of her look and beauty, there is no harm in it. you will love and feel beautiful only and only when someone appreciate you.



but with the passage of your college life you gain maturity and you become more senseble and down to earth, you come to know about the reality of life .



It depends on you to be the respondent not the reacter, just follow your heart and the beauty lies within your own bondings.



WHEN ONE IS SURROUNDED BY LOVE, THE FEELING OF EXCITEMENT FADE AWAY,



AND ONE TENDS TO IGNORE THE TRUE LOVE THAT LIES IN BETWEEN THE PEACE AND DULLNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan