Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want strong and long hair!! HELP!?

I have fairly short hair, just above my shoulders, and I REALLY want to grow it. it is SO thin and only looks good for the 2 days after I step out of the salon. What can I do between my 6 week visits to the salon to make my hair grow. I have been cutting it for too long and now I want it long..and thick!



Has anybody got any home remedies? I use the Organics range: relaxer, shampoo. But if I run out I use whatever's in the house.



Can you help me? I want long thick healthy hair, what can I do? How often should I wash it, what's the best product to use....Hair experts...PLEASE HELP!!!



I moisturise my scalp twice a week because I have a dry and thirsty scalp,



I rollerset after every wash,



I do not over-condition,



I use a wide-tooth comb,



I do not use the brush often, that tends to break my fragile hair, I tie it back with a thick hair scrunchie so it wont cut through my hair,



I do not overwash my hair and strip it of natural oils. What can I do I want thick hair!



I want strong and long hair!! HELP!?

The fact that you keep it cut will help in the growth, just get trims next time you go to the salon.



Washing: I used to use the Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo w/ the Organics stuff(Carrot Oil and mayo conditioner) but the mayo conditioner wouldn't detangle my hair well enough.



I use KeraCare products I wash my hair every two weeks the more you have to handle it the more you tangle and damage it.



Styling: I do a faux at home doobie. I blow out my hair first, use a fat curling iron two curled back in the front and about ten curled under for the rest of my hair ( almost like the doobie spot) then I wrap it, then I oil my scalp w/ Tea Tree oil. No heat on my hair except for the drying and doobie or to curl my side bang occasionally. Also,for volume blow dry your hair upside down.



Trim: I use to get them when I went for a relaxer (only about 3x a year w/ mild Motions) but now I'm going once a month for a trim.



Btw the KeraCare stuff I use: 1st Lather Shampoo, Moisturizing Detangleling Shampoo, Humecto Creme Condtioner and the Essential Oils for The Hair. Expensive line of products but worth it.



I want strong and long hair!! HELP!?

well i don't know about the shortness but for volume you can always buy a volumizing shampoo (if it works).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan