Saturday, November 28, 2009

I got it... how do i use it?

in millsberry, i got the hair comb. i dont know how to use it to raise my health!



I got it... how do i use it?

1. Click on the "My Place" button on teh left hand navigation bar



2. Click the enter button to enter your home



3. Select one of the rooms that you have in your home and click on it.



4. Your comb should be in your 'queue' of items. Scroll back and forth using the left and right arrows until you find the comb and then click on it to place it in the room



5. Move it to somewhere else in the room.



6. Save and exit the room.



7. Re-enter the room and click on the comb. In the lower left-hand corner of the screen a light blue menu will pop up. One of the options on the menu will be 'groom'. Click on the groom option and it will pop up a window telling you that grooming contributes to good health. NOTE: You must allow popups on the site for this to work properly.



Each day you can return to your home to that same room and repeat the process and it will raise your health 1 point per day



I got it... how do i use it?

Good luck... *goes to millsberry* I'll try and help you if I can.



I got it... how do i use it?

1.Put it in your bathroom (or any room).



2.Save the room.



3. Exit and re-enter the room.



4.Click on the comb.



5.Look at the blue pop-up. Use the comb. Your health should go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan