Sunday, June 20, 2010

Afro Caribbean, African American Hair care products suppliers wholesale in the US/UK?

I have been searching for quite some time for hair products that can be ordered and delivered to the UK. I would order internationally if an option exists. I need items in wholesale lots- cases. And salon specific products such as Dudleys, Avalon, Keracare, African Royale, African Pride, Motions, Mizani etc and various supplies such as combs, hot plate stoves to 220v, flat irons, capes, etc etc. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. I have found one GOOD US supplier of these items, but they are not a wholesale company. Any price difference from US$ to UK鎷?is eaten up in delivery/import/customs fees.



Afro Caribbean, African American Hair care products suppliers wholesale in the US/UK?

hi, have you tried www.afrocare.com? they have a large range of items for black hair care. also if you contact me through my site and let me know more about them items I can check with some of my hair supply wholesale companies to see if they do these brands.



http://www.beeunique.co.uk/index.php?mai...



Afro Caribbean, African American Hair care products suppliers wholesale in the US/UK?

try doing Yahoo and Google searches for the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan