Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question about asking this girl out GIRLS ONLY?

well im in 10th grade and so is this girl she isnt in any of my classes this year and she was only in my last year class but i showed no personallity and i didnt even dress or comb my hair the same i usually due to a friend that died i washurt the whole year so she may not even remember my name ok so this year i only pass her once in hall and now that im finally back together personality and all i was just going to cut all the bullshit if smiling at her in hall and i was just going to go up to her and say u were in my last year class right and when she says ya ill say do u remember me she will prob say then ill tell straight up why i acted the way i did ( personality wise and style ) and ill tell her i had very close friend death so i was hurt and by the end of year i had a crush on u and then i was just going to say you want to hang out some time ( i no seems weird but i have alot of balls to do this ) well anyway she is a little out of my league but im not ugly at all ill post a pic



Question about asking this girl out GIRLS ONLY?

get a life wierdo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan