Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is like a mess?

ok i have straight hair and after i wash it i air dry and comb my hair. then i go to sleep and my hair is like all frizzy at the top and there are a ton of flyaway hair



what should i do??



My hair is like a mess?

Well, put some anti-frizz cream so it dries without frizz. If your going to let it airdry while your sleeping that you should braid it to prevent it from getting frizzy. I don't know if I've been much help.



My hair is like a mess?

wear a scarf to bed



My hair is like a mess?

*Well you can try using some of that John Frieda "Frizz Ease" or like a lotion balm for your hair, because my hair is the same way, it's okay when I blow dry it, but if I let it air dry it look like I got electrocuted.



*Or you can just call up a salon or go into one, and ask a stylist what they reccommend for your hair problem and get a pros advice on it?!



My hair is like a mess?

Wash it in the morning instead of at night. That way you won't be sleeping on it and it won't be a mess.



My hair is like a mess?

Maybe you should try washing it in the mornings instead...thats what I do :]



My hair is like a mess?

same thing happens to me, im gonna try a silk pillowcase i heard it was better on your hair, especially if you turn in your sleep alot. good luck!



My hair is like a mess?

Dear XShirley,



In the morning, just give yourself a swirly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan