Sunday, June 20, 2010

IM going NATURAL! tips!?

im hispanic %26amp; black so i have REALLY THICK, CURLY biracial hair...since about 3-4 months ago i stopped blow drying %26amp; straightning my hair! i also stopped using gel, hair spray, or mouse. ooo yea i dont brush or comb my hair ne more [i comb out my hair with my fingers in the shower %26amp; after i get out of the shower]



but i need more tips on how to go all natural...Im trying to get my hair like it use to be when i was younger.



all i do now is wash my hair once a week %26amp; deep condition my hair EVERYDAY [with pantene or dove deep conditioner] %26amp; i just usually squeeze out the excess conditioner %26amp; dont wash it out! %26amp; put it up in a ponytail...after its mostly dry. [thats the only way i can style it! my hair is so thick %26amp; curly that if i try to leave it down it gets reallly BIG %26amp; it'll look dry %26amp; frizzy! not cute] but i dont like using hair lotions bkus my hair gets greasy! %26amp; most leave in conditioners run thru my hair like water then drys it out!



IM going NATURAL! tips!?

I just recently made the same choice. I am black, native american and colombian so i know what you're talking about with the thick hair that you can't leave down. My cousin who is black and puerto rican recently told me about this lavendar treatment that worked really well on her hair and she told me i should try it. i haven't tried it yet but it made my cousin's hair come out nice so maybe you should look into it



IM going NATURAL! tips!?

Why is this question so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan