Sunday, June 20, 2010

INDAY jokes no. 3?

" The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, d figure that she just carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart.. the place where love resides.."



- sabi ni inday sa type nyang anak ng amo nya..



" I tried my best to make it up to you, but you didnt care.. now that im gone, you want me to come back 4 u?! You should've woke up earlier to see me.."



- sabi ng magtataho kay inday..



INDAY jokes no. 3?

hey I'm here dodong



did Inday already forgot me. .



well life is full of pains and suffering. . .



I cant take it anymore. . .



what luck struck our love. . .



INDAY jokes no. 3?

hahaha...lol...VERY FUNNY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan