Sunday, June 20, 2010

What does this guy trying to imply? Is he playing mind games with me? what's my next move?

There's this guy who is my classmate in HS 1 yr. ago. He seemed so nice to me.And he was popular in our campus and I was not. And he has a lot of gfs and his girlfriends are also popular and pretty of course. During that time I'm not even combing my hair and I'm not that smart. But I was shocked because still he asked me for a mellow dance during our prom. And now he keeps on sending me friendly messages and telling stories about his new school. And I think he enjoys chatting with me.And It was a coincidence that we both came from different place and move to US. And I'm 1 yr. ahead of him and he wants an advice from me. And he said on his email" till next time". what does it mean?The truth is that I have a big crush on him since 4 yrs. that I met him on HS. So what shall I do then? I'm confused.Because i don't want to fall for him very deeply for he might not catch me..He asked my number. So what does it mean? I need an advice.Help please.Thanks so much guys! I appreciate your answers



What does this guy trying to imply? Is he playing mind games with me? what's my next move?

He likes you. Encourage him and see if it leads anywhere.



What does this guy trying to imply? Is he playing mind games with me? what's my next move?

2 things



1. he either likes u alot



2. you have to be careful if he's one of those guys who's nice to everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan