Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a huge fan of Scene Hair but whenever i try & spike it , it doesnt stay up.My hair is 3/4 i

uhmm.. well, my daily routine is



-shower ( duh )- i use volumizing shampoo by Herbal Essences.



- i add heat protection products ( Got2Be Crazy Sleek )



- then i let it air dry,then straighten



- finally i comb it out blow dry it a little and spike it with hairspray (Herbal Essences) and pommeade.( again, Got2Be- Cream Pommeade)



it looks gorgeous for about a half hour, then its gone.



i figured put more hairspray, but it still flops and i end up with a head full of hairspray and a whole night of combing out to do.



if it helps my hair type is 'semi-asian' i like to call it.



this is cause my mom has curly hair, and my dad's side is pin straight.



please walk me through it and/or supply pics. =} thanks so much



-Babygun xo



I am a huge fan of Scene Hair but whenever i try %26amp; spike it , it doesnt stay up.My hair is 3/4 in. long-HELP!?

Don't listen to the first response. It's absolutely incorrect. DO USE volumizing shampoo, I'd even reccomend volumizing mousse to go along with it. And do not use gel, scenesters have a more natural spike and gel will not do you any good at all. Try blowdrying the hair you want to spike upside down, to give it a volume boost to keep it up for longer periods of time. Use some hair clay and apply it to your roots. Tease your hair a lot, (its not too hard, but it takes practice. Its also called back combing, but you should look it up on youtube to learn how to do it exactly) and after you tease it, finish off with hairspray. Hope this helps, and gluck.



I am a huge fan of Scene Hair but whenever i try %26amp; spike it , it doesnt stay up.My hair is 3/4 in. long-HELP!?

First of all, dont use a volumizing shampoo, that will make your hair like more crazy. Also instead of spiking with hairspray try a strong gel. It will look like it is wet eventhough its not but it works much better. HOPE I HELPED!! -Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan