Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trimming and layering your own hair?

Does anyone have a really good method they can tell me about for layering thier hair? Does the ponytail method really work? My hair comes to about the middle of my back and I'd like to have at least a few layers from the bottom up.



I don't want to go to a salon because I have been waging a war against Trichotillomania for a few years now... The damage is not noticeable just from looking at it, but if a hairstylist were to brush it back and comb it every which way, she'd be disgusted... so until my hair grows back, it's home cuts for awhile.



Trimming and layering your own hair?

I'm sure the hair dresser would NOT be disgusted! its just a little baldness. :) but if you want layers, section your hair leaving the bottom 2 inches alone (left your regular length) and then gather the next two inches above that and cut an inch off, and continue on up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan