Sunday, June 20, 2010

Perm Help!!?

Hey, I'm african American, and I perm my hair. At first, I was combing my hair incorectly, resulting in me ripping my hair out. Then, As a surprise, I got my hair done. That day, i had been scratching away at my hair. On top of that, the lady who is not my regular hair dresser left the chimical in too long. Now, my hair is breaking off at the permed parts, not the root, which is very think. Is it ok to get it permed?



Perm Help!!?

no...that will just cause more damage. it is best for you to let go of perms for a while to give your hair a break, you can do rollersets and as your new growth grows in, cut off your damaged hair, then when your hair is back healthy you can go back to perms



Perm Help!!?

Perming really damages your hair. In its condition as it is I would just try to use rollers or at least use a bunch of deep conditioning treatments for a while. Even try a few days w/o washing it or restoration kits at a place like Sally's will do it alot of good. Good luck



Perm Help!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * How to do a Perm-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus scan